7 Signs of Good Mental Health – 196
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Did you know May is Mental Health Awareness Month?
I think it’s great that we have an entire month dedicated to mental health, but it seems like most of the conversations focus on mental illness.
And while that’s definitely a crucial part of the conversation, it’s not the whole picture.
No one really talks about what good mental health means or how to cultivate it. Good mental health isn’t simply the absence of mental illness, and it isn’t feeling happy all the time.
So what is it? And how can we tell if we have it?
Join me for this episode, where I answer these questions and more.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- 7 signs of good mental health
- The key misconceptions about mental illness and mental health, and how they impact each other and your life
- How to start taking action TODAY to improve your mental health (and how not to fall of the wagon in a few weeks’ time)
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 015 – How to Set Boundaries
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.