Grandparent Expectations – 161
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Do you wish your kids’ grandparents acted differently?
When you think about them, do you feel frustrated, resentful, hurt, or guilty?
If you answered “yes,” this episode is for you.
Learn the secret to improve your relationships with your parents or in-laws, take back your power, and feel more at peace.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How to have amazing relationships with your parents and in-laws.
- How I significantly improved my relationships with my own parents.
- How to get free help from me in September to improve your relationships.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 018 – Your Relationship Manual
- Request your FREE Manual Mini Session HERE.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.