Parenting Tool: Great Questions – 171
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
As moms, we often think we’re supposed to have all the answers.
We’re supposed to tell our kids what to do because we know better as adults.
But what if that’s not true?
What if, instead, we’re supposed to ask our kids great questions to help them figure out their own answers?
Join me for this episode, where I give examples of great questions you can ask your kids…starting today!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Questions that promote self-confidence.
- Questions that encourage decision-making skills and resourcefulness.
- Questions to ask when kids make mistakes.
- And many more!
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 004 – Questions for Self-Reflection
- Episode 076 – Parenting with Curiosity
- 35 Great Questions to Ask Kids
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.