Handling Grief and Loss with Krista St-Germain – 140
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Krista St-Germain is a Master Certified Life Coach, grief expert, widow, mom, and host of The Widowed Mom Podcast.
In 2016, when Krista was 40, her life was completely flipped upside down when her husband died unexpectedly. While it would have been easy to believe her best days were behind her, thankfully Krista discovered life coaching and was able to move forward and create an exciting future even better than the past. She now coaches and teaches other widows to love life again, too.
Tune in to today’s episode where Krista and I talk about grief and loss, not only as it relates to the death of a loved one, but to life and motherhood in general — especially after the year we’ve just had. We also talk about how Krista thinks about grief, how she talks to her kids about loss, and the concept of Post-Traumatic Growth.
This is an episode you won’t want to miss!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How Krista experienced the difference between therapy and coaching after her loss.
- How Krista talks about the neutrality of circumstances.
- What Krista says not to do with grief.
- How to help kids through feelings of grief and fear.
- The empowering concept of Post-Traumatic Growth.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 097 – Creating Your Legacy
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) resources: The Tapping Solution and Brad Yates videos on YouTube
- The Dougy Center for Grieving Children and Families
- Krista St-Germain: Website | Podcast
- The Life Coach School
- Request your FREE consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.