Having Hard Conversations – 107
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Conflict is a normal part of being a human.
And sometimes the conversations we have about our conflicts can evoke strong emotions.
Learning how to navigate those conversations in an effective way can actually bring people closer together and strengthen relationships.
Join me for today’s episode where I share steps to making “hard” conversations easier.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What makes a conversation seem “hard.”
- What many people do to avoid direct communication.
- The difference between rats and humans when it comes to finding solutions.
- How to approach every difficult conversation.
- And more!
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- Schedule your FREE mini-session for private coaching with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.