Helping Kids Go Back to School – 210
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Growing up, the first day of school was always a big deal in my house.
But along with the excitement of getting new school supplies and shoes were feelings of nervousness, stress, and worry, too.
In today’s episode, I’m talking about the transition back to school and how you can make it easier on everyone.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How nervousness about school can look different in younger vs. older kids
- One question to avoid asking your kids
- 4 ways you can help your kids by adjusting YOUR behavior
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Request your FREE Back-to-School Mini Session now through September 15, 2022
- Episode 191 – Understanding Temperament
- Episode 053 – Adjusting to a New School Year
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.