Helping Your Grieving Child – 209
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
I just returned from a week-long camp for kids who have experienced the death of a parent, sibling or primary caregiver.
It was my fourth summer there as a Grief Specialist, and every year I’m amazed by how transformative it is — both for me and for the kids.
Tune in to today’s episode, where I share my top recommendations for how to support grieving kids, whether they’re grieving the loss of a parent, a sibling, a grandparent, other family members, pets, or peers.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How I stopped being terrified of of someone I love dying
- How trying to protect kids from grief can backfire
- The importance of processing your own grief before helping your kids process theirs
- Ways to support kids who are grieving a loss
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 158 – Lessons From Grief Camp
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.