Homework Help – 162
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Does your child struggle to do homework?
Do you get into regular battles over it and question how much to get involved?
In this episode, I offer my thoughts to get you in a calm and empowered frame of mind when it comes to your child’s homework, so you know exactly how to help.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why kids struggle to do homework.
- Why reacting emotionally when it comes to homework and grades isn’t useful and what to do instead.
- What you are (and aren’t) responsible for concerning your child’s homework.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Request your FREE Manual Mini Session HERE.
- Smart But Scattered by Peg Dawson and Richard Guare
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.