How Do You Compare? – 105
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
It’s natural — from the time our kids are born, we compare ourselves (and them) to others.
But often our comparisons cause us to feel inadequate, embarrassed, and envious.
Join me for today’s episode as I share how we can think about our differences in ways that lift each other up, show us what’s possible for our lives, and help us feel good about ourselves.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why we compare ourselves to others.
- When comparison is a good thing, and when it isn’t.
- How to think about yourself and others in a way that serves you and feels good.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Schedule your FREE mini-session for private coaching with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.