How to Be Your Own Best Friend – 153
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
It may sound like a bunch of self-help “fluff,” but today’s episode is anything but.
The relationship you have with yourself is at the root of all of your successes and all of your problems.
When you understand this, and take an honest look at yourself, you start to see where you can strengthen that relationship and develop a deeper connection with yourself.
Tune in to hear how you can incorporate the seven qualities of a best friend into your life and become your own best friend.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The most important factor in what we’ll do and the results we’ll get in life.
- The key to having a better relationship with yourself.
- Why negative self-talk is a problem for so many people.
- Seven qualities of a best friend that you can develop within yourself.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 146 – Building Self-Trust as a Mom
- Request your FREE consultation with Pam HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.