How to Learn From Past Choices – 207
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
If you’ve ever promised yourself that you would learn from your past choices only to find yourself repeating them, this episode is for you.
I’m sharing a five-step process to help you learn from your past choices and actually change your behavior to create more peace and calm in your home.
Join me as I walk you through each of the five steps and share insights from my own life and coaching practice.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The five step process to learning from your past choices
- Two essential ingredients for powerful self-reflection
- The deep truth behind your behavior and how to change it
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 006 – Your Solution to Any Problem
- Episode 175 – End Self-Sabotage in 2022
- Episode 062 – Your 2020 Vision and Mental Rehearsal
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.