How to Move On After a Mama Meltdown – 186
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
This episode is a bit more personal than most.
I share about two experiences of mine when I’ve had what I refer to as “Mama Meltdowns.”
My hope in sharing these experiences with you is that you’ll feel less alone/ashamed/defeated, you’ll stop judging yourself so harshly, and you’ll have ideas for how to move on after a Mama Meltdown of your own.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What I consider to be my worst parenting moment.
- How I moved on from my meltdown last week.
- The concept of the GAP and the GAIN.
- What I’ve learned through my experiences.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Episode 175 – End Self-Sabotage in 2022
- The Gap and the Gain by Dr. Benjamin Hardy and Dan Sullivan
- Episode 176 – Look How Far You’ve Come
- Episode 156 – The Family Reset
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.