How to Say No – 013
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Have you ever agreed to do something without really thinking about it and ended up feeling resentful?
Do you feel like you’re always busy, but not very productive?
Do you agree to things you don’t want to do because it just seems easier than dealing with conflict?
Do you say yes because you want someone else’s approval?
Do you feel guilty when you say no or scared of the other person’s reaction?
If you answered yes to any of these, you’re not alone.
Today’s episode is about saying NO with confidence and grace — and without the guilt.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The top reasons moms find it difficult to say no.
- Why it’s impossible to hurt someone else’s feelings.
- How to know when to say yes and when to say no.
- How to say no firmly and gracefully.
- Thoughts to practice to help you say no without feeling guilty.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown