How to Set Boundaries – 015
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Setting boundaries is an important part of establishing your identity and defining who you are.
Most people are confused and misinformed about what boundaries are, when they’re appropriate, and how to set them. They think of setting boundaries as a way to control someone else’s behavior, rather than a way to protect themselves.
Join me on today’s episode of the podcast as I discuss exactly what boundaries are as well as when and how to set them effectively.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why simply saying “no” is not the same as setting a boundary
- The purpose of a boundary (it’s not what you think)
- The difference between a threat and a boundary
- Why healthy boundaries are an important part of self-care
- When and how to set effective boundaries
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here
- Week 1 of NO-vember: How to Say No
- Week 2 of NO-vember: Defining Your Priorities