How to Stop Caring What Others Think of You – 221
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Do you often worry about what others think of you?
If so, you’re not alone.
Many of the moms I speak with give more weight and attention to other people’s opinions than to their own, causing themselves unnecessary drama and suffering.
In this episode, I explain why other people’s opinions aren’t as relevant as you think they are, and how to stop caring as much about what others think of you.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why we care so much about others’ opinions (and why it’s not always a bad thing)
- When caring about others’ opinions becomes problematic (and what to do about it)
- An easy way to give yourself the validation and reassurance you seek from others
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 220 – Who Do You Think You Are?
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.