How to Stop Yelling at Your Kids – 003
Listen to the show:
One of the questions I get asked most often as a parent coach is, “How do I stop yelling at my kids?”
Every morning you wake up with the intention of keeping your cool, but somehow by dinnertime, all bets are off. You've lost all control of yourself and your kids, and you can't seem to get it back.
This week on the podcast, I'm going to share why you feel so out of control and how to start responding, rather than reacting.
Here's What You'll Discover:
- Your biggest enemy as a parent
- Why you yell
- How your brain is trying to protect you
- The difference between a reaction and a response
Featured in this episode:
- ScreamFree Parenting by Hal Runkel
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Dr. Stephen Covey
- Book your free mini-session with Pam