Raising Good Humans with Hunter Clarke-Fields – 070
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
You want your kids to be good students.
You want them to be good friends.
But at the end of the day, you just want them to be good humans.
My guest on today’s podcast is Hunter Clarke-Fields, aka The Mindful Mama Mentor.
Join us as we talk about her new book, Raising Good Humans, and what it takes to do it.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The brain hack Hunter recommends to become less reactive.
- Why Hunter says calming down isn’t enough to create cooperation with your kids (and what else you need).
- The relationship between influence and power.
- A strategy to help kids through difficult feelings.
- How simplifying your environment and schedule helps reduce stress in the family.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Raising Good Humans by Hunter Clarke-Fields
- Enter to win a FREE copy of Raising Good Humans
- Mindful Mama Mentor website
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts