Husband Resentment – 059
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
I've coached so many moms who harbor resentment toward their husbands that I wanted to dedicate an entire episode to it.
If you don’t have a husband or you don’t feel resentment toward yours, feel free to substitute someone else.
All of the concepts will apply if you're feeling resentful towards anyone.
Join me as I talk about what resentment is, what causes it, and how to let it go.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What resentment is and what causes it.
- A misconception most people have about being in a relationship.
- The problem with people in a relationship trying to meet each other's needs.
- A lesson learned from a piece of plywood.
- How to stop feeling resentment and why you should choose love instead.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 018 – Your Relationship Manual
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- Leave a review in iTunes