Are You a Hypocritical Mom? – 178
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Do you expect your kids to follow rules that you’re not willing to follow yourself?
Do you sometimes have a “do as I say, not as I do” attitude?
Yeah, me too. 😕
In this episode, I shine a light on some areas where I’ve engage in hypocritical parenting and where you might be, too.
Then, I encourage you to choose one of those areas and commit to being an example of the kind of person you want your kids to be.
Are you in?
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How to approach this episode with curiosity and self-compassion instead of self-judgment.
- What hypocritical parenting is and what it isn’t.
- Examples of hypocritical parenting.
- Why it’s important to focus on yourself first and foremost.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.