“I Like Me and I Matter”: My Interview with Lindsey – 193
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Over the past two years, I’ve had the privilege of witnessing one of my clients transform herself and her relationships.
When Lindsey reached out to me for support, she had hit her “rock bottom.” She was yelling at everyone in her family, finding reasons to be angry with them, and not liking herself as a result.
I’m thrilled to report that everything has changed for Lindsey since we started working together back in 2020.
Tune into this episode to hear Lindsey talk about how she went from struggling with resentment, guilt, and unworthiness to having a strong sense of self-worth and self-confidence.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What made Lindsey finally decide to reach out for support and invest in herself
- The huge misconception Lindsey had about self-love (that almost every other mother I’ve met struggles with) and how she overcame it
- What Lindsey can say about herself for the first time in her life
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 192 – Getting Your Spouse on Board with Coaching: My Interview with Mike
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.