“I Want My Mommy!” – 154
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
When you know your child misses you and feels sad or scared, you might feel guilty or anxious about being apart.
In today’s episode, I share a recent personal story in which I was able to quickly turn my guilt-inducing thoughts into ones that caused me to feel calm and confident instead.
Join me as I share this experience with you and offer some useful ways to think about when your kids want their mommy.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why keeping a long-view in mind can keep you from reacting emotionally in the moment.
- Different ways you can choose to think about your child missing you.
- The best thing you can do for yourself and your kids when they “want mommy.”
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 048 – When Mom Has Separation Anxiety
- Homesick and Happy by Dr. Michael Thompson
- Request your FREE consultation with Pam HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.