Illusion of Parental Control – 113
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
What do parents and Janet Jackson have in common?
They want to be in control.
Yet many parents are under the illusion that they can somehow control their kids.
Join me for this episode as I explain this illusion, and how breaking free from it can help you have an even greater influence on your kids.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The reasons parents want to control their kids.
- Why attempts to control kids backfire.
- What you can and cannot control.
- The difference between control and influence.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- ScreamFree Parenting by Hal Runkel
- Schedule your FREE mini-session for private coaching with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.