The Importance of Negative Emotions – 082
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Did you know that you’re supposed to experience negative emotions?
Most likely, you were raised to believe that negative emotions are to be avoided at all costs.
Join me for this episode as I explain why this is untrue, and discuss the importance of negative emotions for you and your child.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What emotions are and how they’re different than sensations.
- Why you never need to avoid or resist your negative emotions again.
- The difference between emotional pain and emotional suffering.
- Why it’s best to understand how to process your own emotions before teaching your kids to process theirs.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 009 – Balance of Emotions
- Episode 011 – How to Feel a Feeling
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast here.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers here.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts