Impress Yourself – 211
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Moms don’t give themselves enough credit for the impressive things they do every day.
Tune in for this brief, but powerful episode about noticing and appreciating the amazing person you are now, AND setting goals you to impress yourself even more in the future.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What school forms, hula hoops, and Miley Cyrus have to do with being impressive (and how to notice similar things in your own life)
- Two questions to ask to become even MORE impressed with yourself
- WHY it’s so important to start paying attention to this (for you AND your kids)
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Request your FREE Back-to-School Mini Session now through September 15, 2022
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.