My Interview with 3 Damn Good Mamas – 241
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
This week, I’m chatting with three incredible moms who are wrapping up the inaugural round of Damn Good Mama.
First you’ll meet Katie, who sometimes felt discouraged about the dynamics in her home with three kids, and wanted to be more intentional about the way she parented them.
Next, you’ll meet Amanda, who dreaded going home after work in the evenings. With two teenage daughters, she knew there would always be some kind of conflict when she walked in the door.
And finally, you’ll meet Jessica, who realized she needed help bringing peace and happiness back into her home after becoming a widow two years ago.
Tune in to this episode to hear the incredible transformations of these three amazing mamas.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why these moms decided to join Damn Good Mama and the successes they’ve experienced so far.
- Their favorite parts about being in the Damn Good Mama group.
- What they wished they had known that they want to share with YOU.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Enroll in Damn Good Mama HERE.
- Listen to Pam’s interview on The Widowed Mom podcast HERE.
- Apply for your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.