Investing in Your Future Self – 217
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
The word “investment” probably makes you think about money and the stock market.
But you also make investments in your time, your energy, your growth and your well-being.
Investing in yourself means gaining more knowledge, experience, and skills that will benefit you personally and/or professionally in the future.
So, why do moms have such a hard time investing in themselves?
Tune into this episode to find out why and how you can start investing in your future self today!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Some of the obstacles moms face when it comes to investing in themselves
- The benefits of investing in yourself and the cost of NOT doing it
- One of the best investments you can possibly make
- What my past clients say about the investments they made
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.