How Journaling Can Help You Thrive as a Mom – 244
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
The way I write in my journal has evolved over time, but one thing remains the same: journaling is one of the simplest, most effective practices in my life for understanding my feelings, manifesting what I want, and building stronger relationships.
In this episode, I’m sharing some ways you can start feeling better and growing closer to your kids just by making a habit of writing every day.
If you’re a little skeptical about journaling, have no clue how to get started, or aren’t even exactly sure what it means, pop in your headphones, mama, and listen in. This is one of those small things that can be a catalyst for creating big change in your life.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How writing in a journal can benefit you
- 3 common reasons moms resist journaling and what you can do to get started
- 4 techniques to help you make the most of journaling and see ACTUAL changes in your life because of it
- My best tips for using a journal to get closer with your kids
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 004 – Questions for Self-Reflection
- 50 Powerful Questions download
- Apply for your FREE consultation for private coaching with Pam HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.