Katie 2.0: A Client Success Story – 187
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Katie reached out to me last summer, right before returning to her job as a Kindergarten teacher.
She was in the middle of a divorce after 16 years of marriage, had 3 young kids, and felt completely stuck when it came to rebuilding her life as a single mom.
Katie started referring to herself as “Katie 2.0” about three months into our coaching because her transformation was so striking.
Tune into this episode to hear about all about it.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The lies Katie had been believing about herself that caused her to feel shame, guilt, and fear.
- The coaching concept that Katie calls “mind-blowing.”
- The most important thing Katie wants you to know about coaching.
- The thought Katie adopted as her new motto.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.