Keeping Friendship Strong – 045
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
We’re taught to believe that the quality of a friendship depends on how people behave toward each other.
But that's not true.
The quality of a friendship really depends on how people think about each other.
If you're feeling dissatisfied with a friendship or want to know how to enhance the ones you've got, join me in this episode as I go into depth about what friendship actually is, and how to keep yours going strong.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How your thoughts determine the quality of your friendships, not the other person.
- The importance of taking responsibility for your thoughts and feelings, and letting go of your Friend Manual.
- How to have great friendships no matter what your friends do or don't do.
- The key to having long-lasting friendships
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Picture of the bear in Lake Tahoe
- Episode 18 – Your Relationship Manual
- Episode 15 – How to Set Boundaries
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- Leave a review in iTunes