Keeping Kids Connected During the Pandemic – 108
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Humans are social creatures who crave connection.
With so many kids going back to school virtually, making and keeping friends can be a real challenge now.
Tune in to this episode for some ideas about how you can help your kids develop and maintain their social relationships during the pandemic.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The first thing I recommend you do before helping your child.
- Ideas for keeping your child connected to other kids.
- Ways to help your child develop social skills now.
- What to do if your child is feeling lonely, isolated, or excluded.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 056 – Your Child’s Core Emotional Needs, Part One: Connection
- Schedule your FREE mini-session for private coaching with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.