What To Do When The Kids Are Fighting – 138
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Do you get frustrated when your kids fight with each other?
Do you feel like a failure when they don’t get along?
Are you confused or overwhelmed about how to help them solve problems peacefully?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, this episode is for you.
Join me as I share what to do when the kids are fighting, so you can feel better and show up as the mom you most want to be.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The most common, ineffective thoughts and feelings my clients have about sibling rivalry.
- How to tell whether a new thought feels good to you.
- Examples of reality-based, useful, and intentional thoughts to think.
- The best way to teach calm problem-solving to your kids.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 052– What it Means to be a Good Mom
- Episode 062 – Your 2020 Vision and Mental Rehearsal
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Request your FREE consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.