Lazy Kids are a Myth – 115
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Do you think your kid is lazy?
In today’s episode, I talk about my idea that lazy kids don’t exist.
In fact, chances are high that your child has a perfectly normal, functioning, and healthy brain.
Tune in as I share some of the reasons kids lack motivation and how to help them increase it.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why “laziness” is a myth.
- Underlying reasons that kids appear to be lazy.
- Why labeling kids as “lazy” isn’t useful.
- How to help increase your child’s motivation.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 065 – Disabling Your Labeling
- Episode 056 – Your Child’s Core Emotional Needs, Part One: Connection
- Episode 057 – Your Child’s Core Emotional Needs, Part Two: Control
- Episode 058 – Your Child’s Core Emotional Needs, Part Three: Competence
- Lost at School by Dr. Ross Greene
- Schedule your FREE mini-session for private coaching with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.