Lessons from Grief Camp – 158
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
I recently spent an unforgettable week working as a clinician at a grief camp for kids.
While I’m sure I helped the campers learn and grow in many ways, they taught and inspired me a great deal, too.
In this episode, I share my biggest takeaway from being at grief camp this summer and how it applies to you.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How the kids at grief camp manage to have tons of fun and make lifelong friends in just 5 days.
- Reasons some people have a hard time opening up about their emotions.
- How being more open about your feelings can benefit your overall health and well-being.
- Ways to begin identifying and expressing your feelings more.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Request your FREE Back to School Mini Session HERE.
- Episode 033 – Helping Kids Manage Their Emotions
- Episode 094 – Parenting with Vulnerability
- Episode 134 – Validating Emotions
- Experience Camps website
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.