Letting Go of Guilt – 005
Listen to the show:
Guilt is one of the most common feelings my clients experience.
And it’s one of those emotions that keeps us stuck in the past and unable to take action or behave in ways that move us forward.
In this episode, I share some stories about my own experiences with guilt and how I was able to let it go.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- The #1 reason most moms feel guilty
- The difference between guilt that’s useful and guilt that’s not
- How to start letting go of your guilt
- How to get help from me if you’d like it
Featured in this episode:
- “Imperfections are not inadequacies; they’re reminders that we’re all in this together.” -Brené Brown
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here.