Listener Lessons – 100
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
It’s episode 100!!!
To celebrate, I decided to feature my podcast listeners as guests, so they could share how they’ve taken ideas and concepts from the show and applied them to their own lives.
Tune in for this very special episode to hear moms just like you talk about how listening to the podcast has helped them feel better about themselves, their kids, and their parenting.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Two useful beliefs that Danielle reminds herself of often.
- How Joanna learned to think differently about her kids.
- What Lindsey learned about herself and her feelings.
- The tool that Laura used to shift her thinking and empower herself.
- And more!
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Join the Chill Out Challenge for Moms by clicking HERE.
- Daniel Abendroth’s website for podcast editing
- Episode 019 – How to Change Your Beliefs
- Episode 011 – How to Feel a Feeling
- Episode 006 – Your Solution to Any Problem
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with me here.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast here.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers here.