Look How Far You’ve Come – 176
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
It’s that time of year when people are thinking about New Year’s resolutions and how they want next year to be different.
But before you start looking to the future and where you want to go, it’s important to look at the past year and see how far you’ve come.
Not many moms take the time to do this. They spend their energy focused on what isn’t working and what they still have left to do to achieve their goals.
In today’s episode, I offer five questions to help you stop and acknowledge what’s going well in your life, what you’ve accomplished in 2021, and how to create momentum heading into 2022.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why it’s normal for you to focus on the negative.
- How your brain looks for evidence of whatever you’re focused on.
- 5 questions to help you reflect on 2021 and see how far you’ve come.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Mental Strength Training for Moms (applications due today!)
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.