Loving Yourself – 132
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Do you love yourself? Why or why not?
According to Brené Brown, we can only love others as much as we love ourselves.
So it stands to reason that loving yourself benefits everyone around you.
In today’s episode, I discuss what keeps people from loving themselves and steps to increasing your own self-love.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Some common beliefs about self-love.
- Why loving ourselves can be so challenging.
- Some questions to consider when thinking about practicing more self-love.
- A self-love exercise for you to try this week.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 042 – How to Stop Beating Yourself Up
- Madly in Love with ME by Christine Arylo
- The Art of Loving by Erich Fromm
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook HERE.
- Request your FREE consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.