Maintaining Connection Through Changes and Challenges – 185
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
A strong connection is the foundation of a great parent-child relationship.
So, how do you stay connected when you sense your kids emotionally distancing themselves from you? When they physically move away from you? What do you do when they show little to no interest in spending time with you because they’d rather be with their friends or on their devices?
In this episode, I share about my own efforts to stay connected to my teenager and offer ways to help you answer the above questions for yourself.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Examples of changes and challenges that can impact connection.
- How your relationship with your kids is like a garden.
- How I reconnected with my teenager this past year.
- How to figure out how you can maintain connection with your own kids.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Episode 182 – Loving Your Child Unconditionally
- Episode 183 – Barriers to Connecting with Your Child
- Episode 184 – Creating Emotional Safety for Your Child
- “Like I’m Gonna Lose You” song
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.