Making New Friends – 044
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
From an early age, friendships are a vital part of our social development and emotional well-being.
As we grow older, and especially after having kids, we tend to get so caught up in our responsibilities at home and at work that we sometimes neglect to foster our connections with people other than our kids, spouses, and immediate family members.
But before you go start looking for new friends, it’s important to make sure you have the right mindset.
Join me for today’s episode, where I share some of the most common thoughts moms have about making friends, and then offer some more useful ones to think instead.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- One of the biggest obstacles to making new friends.
- The most common unhelpful thoughts about making friends and suggestions for more useful ones.
- Powerful questions to ask yourself when trying to make new friends.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 6 – Your Solution to Any Problem
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast: iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify
- Leave a review in iTunes