Making Virtual School Work for Your Family with Lauren Adler – 110
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
While the Coronavirus continues to spread, many students are returning to virtual school this Fall.
And while distance learning has its challenges, there are many ways parents and teachers can work together to help kids be successful.
Join me and my guest, Lauren Adler, as we chat about the role of parents in virtual school, and how to best facilitate your child’s learning from home.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The differences between homeschooling, virtual school, and in-person school.
- The responsibilities of parents whose kids are in virtual school.
- How parents can best support their children and teachers in virtual school.
- How parents may be thwarting their kids’ independence and masking academic struggles.
- And more!
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The First Six Weeks of School by Responsive Classroom
- Teaching Children to Care by Ruth Sidney Charney
- Schedule your FREE mini-session for private coaching with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.