Managing Special Needs, Motherhood, and Money with Abbi Perets – 212
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
My guest today is Abbi Perets, a mom of five who didn’t want to choose between spending time with her kids and having a successful career, so she figured out a way to do both.
Abbi started freelance writing when her oldest child was born. When her third child (who had special needs) was diagnosed with cancer, Abbi joined an online community for moms of kids with cancer and began sharing freelance writing tips. The moms who implemented her suggestions began making money to be able to afford healthcare and other basic necessities.
As a result, Abbi founded Successful Freelance Mom to support and encourage women and mothers to create profitable freelance businesses that fit into their busy lives.
Tune into today’s episode to hear her incredible story and learn how you can create money while working from home and spending more time with your kids, too.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How Abbi faced her children’s special needs diagnoses AND cancer battle (and her advice for you if you’re facing something similar)
- What people who don’t have special needs children misunderstand the most
- Her advice to moms who have kids with special needs
- How to get help from Abbi to make money working from home
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Connect with Abbi Perets at Successful Freelance Mom
- Request your FREE Back-to-School Mini Session now through September 15, 2022
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.