Marital Issues – 243
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
One of the keys to creating a good relationship with your kids is taking care of the other important relationships in your life – like the one with your spouse.
And since it’s Spring – the season of love – I’ve rounded up my best tips and advice about handling marital issues from previous episodes and put them into a new one to help you create the loving and peaceful home you dream about.
Even if you’re a single mom like me, this episode can help you navigate other important relationships in your life, so be sure to tune in.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The biggest misconception people have about relationships and how it causes problems
- Game-changing questions to ask yourself that can immediately shift your attitude towards your partner
- How different styles of parenting can actually benefit your kids
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Apply for your FREE consultation for private coaching with Pam HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.