Improve Your Mental Fitness in the New Year – 174
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
The New Year is often a time when people set goals related to their physical fitness.
But what about their mental fitness?
Is there even such a thing? The answer is YES!
In this episode, I share what mental fitness is, why it’s vital for living a better life, and how to strengthen your mental muscles in 2022.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The definition of “mental fitness.”
- The three core muscles that are at the root of mental fitness.
- How mental fitness affects the different regions of the brain.
- How to know the top Saboteurs that are getting in the way of your success.
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 157 – Dealing with Disappointment
- Positive Intelligence by Shirzad Chamine
- Ted Talk with Shirzad Chamine
- Take the Saboteur Assessment
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.