Mental Health for Moms – 197
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
It’s still Mental Health Awareness month and this week, we’re getting a little more personal about how mental health affects the way you parent.
In this podcast episode, I’m sharing my own mental health journey, and why my mental well-being is my top priority as a mom.
If you’ve ever struggled (or are currently struggling) with your mental health, please know you’re not alone. There’s no shame in recognizing and facing it, and there are lots of ways to get the support you need.
You deserve to have a life you love and show up as the mom you want to be.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What struggling with mental health looked like for me, and how I got to a place of mental wellness
- How your mental health impacts your parenting
- Steps you can take to be a parent who’s mentally fit and a model of good mental health
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Register for “Raising Mentally Healthy Kids: How to Set Up Your Kids for a Life of Mental Wellness”
- Episode 196 – 7 Signs of Good Mental Health
- Episode 078 – Why Every Mom Needs a Life Coach
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.