A Mom’s Guide to Affirmations – 233
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
I’m a big believer in the power of affirmations. Not only have they made a huge difference in my own life, but my clients use them all the time to achieve incredible results.
This week on the podcast, I’m sharing all about affirmations – what they are, how to use them, and how they can specifically help you achieve your parenting and relationship goals.
If you’re looking for a really simple way to start getting more of what you want, this is an episode you don’t want to miss.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What affirmations are and how I recently used them in my own life to create the results I wanted
- How to know what makes an effective affirmation (so you don’t accidentally sabotage your success)
- 6 tips for creating affirmations that help you get what you want much faster than you thought possible (#5 is a game-changer!)
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Episode 232 – Change Your State
- Episode 058 – Bridging the Belief Gap
- 25 Affirmations for Moms download
- Affirmation Reminder App – Android | Apple
- Parrot app | ThinkUp app
- Apply for your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.