More Mama Method, Pillar One: Connection – 225
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
Since coaching so many clients over the past ten years, I’ve identified several common themes and obstacles moms face that I address again and again.
With the help of my business coach, I thought through the exact steps I take to help moms overcome these obstacles and mapped out my unique process that I’m now referring to as “The More Mama Method.”
In this episode of the podcast, I’m delving into the first of three pillars that make up my signature framework. Understanding this pillar is the foundation for creating strong, safe, trusting, and loving relationships when it comes to parenting.
I can’t wait to share it with you!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The first pillar of The More Mama Method and where to start
- The most important relationship you need to understand before anything else can happen
- One simple shift you can make today to start seeing changes in your kids’ behavior ASAP
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Register for “How to Raise Kids Who Aren’t Spoiled” workshop HERE.
- Episode 056 – Your Child’s Core Emotional Needs, Part One: Connection
- Episode 057 – Your Child’s Core Emotional Needs, Part Two: Control
- Episode 058 – Your Child’s Core Emotional Needs, Part Three: Competence
- Apply for your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.