More Mama Method, Pillar Three: Competence – 228
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
We’ve already talked about the first two pillars of the More Mama Method – Control and Connection, and this week we’re talking about Competence.
Do you know what to do when your kids have totally different temperaments and don’t respond to the same parenting approach? Or what to do when kids are uncooperative? Or when you feel totally overwhelmed by life?
This episode addresses all those things from the lens of competence, and I can’t wait to share them with you!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What competence is and what role it plays in your life as a mom
- How to use competence to get more of what you desire (kids who behave, confidence in your actions as a mother, and so much more)
- How focusing on competence improves one specific area of your life that makes a huge difference in day-to-day parenting
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Damn Good Mama – Group Coaching program
- Episode 225 – More Mama Method, Pillar One: Connection
- Episode 226 – More Mama Method, Pillar Two: Competence
- Apply for your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Leave a review of the show in Apple Podcasts
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.