15 Mother’s Day Gifts Under $100
Mother's Day is this Sunday, May 10 (as if you didn't already know), and I've put together a share-worthy list of 15 unique gifts under $100 that are sure to make moms feel pampered and appreciated. Forward it to your loved ones or just go ahead and treat yourself. You have permission 😉
Tip: Click on an image to go directly to the product's website.
1. JOHN & KIRA'S CHOCOLATE ($29.95 – $70)
I loooove John & Kira's chocolates. Their packaging is beautiful and the flavors are out of this world. All of the ingredients, such as real mint leaves, lavender, honey, ginger, pistachios, lemongrass, star anise, berries, and tea are sourced from urban gardens and small family farms around the globe. Buy these for a chocoholic mom — I guarantee they're like nothing she's ever tasted before!
For Delivery by Mother's Day order by: Wednesday, May 6, 3pm EST with Standard Shipping.
2. Mom's One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book ($9)
I bought one of these books a few months ago to use as a gratitude journal. It could also be used to record special memories, thoughts, or quotes.
3. Parenthood: The Complete Series ($80)
This DVD set is being released today! Any mom who followed the Braverman family (or any mom who didn't, for that matter) will love receiving this series as a gift.
4. Gemstone Magnet Set ($38)
When Mom wants to display school artwork on the fridge, these sophisticated and stylish magnets will add that extra bit of class to make it stand out.
5. Fitbit® Flex™ Wireless Activity & Sleep Wristband ($99.95)
Fitbit Flex™ tracks steps taken, distance traveled, and calories burned. It also monitors how many hours you sleep and the quality of your sleep! It works with iPod, iPhone, iPad, and select Android smartphones, and is water-resistant, too.
FREE 2-3 Day Shipping on $50+. Ends midnight PDT May 5.
6. VINO2GO ($9.99)
This 10 oz. double wall insulated wine sippy cup is perfect for lazing around the pool this summer. It's made of BPA-free acrylic plastic, and comes in 5 colors.
7. Shine Your Light Candles ($27)
What Mom doesn't love candles and compliments? These hand-poured, clean-burning, soy-wax candles are available in a fresh laundry scent and 7 flattering phrases.
Use code MOMSDAY at checkout for 15% off
8. Plated (4 recipes = $96)
Plated is a subscription service that makes cooking at home a breeze! Mom gets weekly recipes delivered to her door with fresh and seasonal ingredients that arrive pre-portioned. They offer vegetarian, meat, and seafood recipes. Best of all, there's no commitment so she can change delivery days, swap recipes, or skip a week at any time. Sign me up!
9. Amazon Prime membership ($99)
An Amazon Prime Membership includes:
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items
- Unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs
- Instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows with Prime Instant Video
- Free unlimited photo storage in Amazon Cloud Drive
- Read free books each month through Kindle First and the Kindle Owners' Lending Library
What's not to love?
10. Thrive: The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder ($15)
Thrive, by Arianna Huffington, reinforces everything I emphasize in my work with moms — from practicing gratitude regularly and unplugging our devices to moving our bodies more and listening to our intuition. I liked it so much I've added it to my list of “recommended reading” for clients.
11. Logitech X300 Mobile Wireless Stereo Speaker ($69.99)
This speaker looks cute and pretty (it comes in four different colors), and it's got a powerful sound. Mom can take her music anywhere, wirelessly connect, and play up to 30 feet away.
12. Mantraband ($25)
MantraBand bracelets promote optimism, positivity, and mindfulness with messages like, Choose Joy, Forever Family, Anything Is Possible, and It Is What It Is. Chic + smart, just like Mom.
13. Stepmom Magazine ($48 for a year-long subscription)
For the stepmom in your life, there's Stepmom Magazine. This online publication educates and empowers stepmoms through articles written by therapists, lawyers, published authors and certified stepfamily experts. She'll also receive access to a private, online support group where she can talk with other stepmoms about the issues that concern her most.
14. My Quotable Grandkid: A Grandparent's Journal of Unforgettable Quotes ($15)
Grandma will appreciate having this journal to document all the amusing, adorable, and clever things her grandkids say.
15. A Parent Coach! ME! ($99 thru may 10)
What does Mom really want this Mother's Day?
- She wants to get a grip on her emotions so she doesn't keep losing it with her kids.
- She wants to look forward to spending time with her kids, rather than worrying about whether she can handle things.
- She wants to s-l-o-w down, relax, and stop rushing everywhere.
- She wants to have plenty of energy to play and enjoy family time.
- And she wants to feel like she did before she had kids – confident, smart, and sexy.
During the month of May, I’m offering a bite-size portion of my coaching package, which helps moms get all of that and more. Should she decide to continue on as a private client of mine, the cost of this offer will be applied toward the full 8-week program. It’s a total win-win. Click below for details.
Do you have a favorite from this list? Let me know in the comments.
Wishing you a wonderful Mother's Day filled with love.