Multitasking, Mindfulness, Mom Guilt, and Mistakes – 201
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
In case you missed it, I’m dedicating the whole month of June on the Less Drama More Mama podcast to greatest hits from my guest interviews.
And, to say thank you to you for listening to and supporting the podcast, two lucky listeners will win a book of their choice written by one of my guests. All you have to do to enter is leave a review of the podcast during the month of June.
This week, you’ll hear from Carla Naumburg, PhD, mindfulness mentor Hunter Clarke-Fields, emotional well-being coach Shira Gura, and elementary ESE instructor Lauren Adler.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why multitasking makes us crazy and what to do about it
- How to calm your emotional reactivity
- How to get unstuck from mom guilt
- Why it’s important for kids to make mistakes
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts for a chance to win a free parenting book!
- Episode 060 with Carla Naumburg
- Episode 070 with Hunter Clarke-Fields
- Episode 080 with Shira Gura
- Episode 110 with Lauren Adler
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars, workshops, and special offers HERE.
- Follow Less Drama More Mama on Facebook and Instagram.
- Request your FREE coaching consultation with Pam HERE.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast HERE.