My Answers to Your Parenting Questions – 081
LISTEN TO THE SHOW:
This week, I’m doing something different.
I’m sharing the questions and answers from my recent webinars, so everyone can benefit from them.
If you have a question I didn’t answer on this episode, send it to me at email@example.com.
And don’t forget to sign up for your free mini-session with me at www.lessdramamoremama.com/mini to discover how coaching can change your life forever.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- How to increase the chances that your kids will listen and take you seriously when you don’t yell.
- What to do about sibling bickering.
- How to handle tantrums and prevent the knee-jerk reaction of getting angry and yelling.
- How to improve your thoughts, feelings, and actions when no one else changes.
- And more!
FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Schedule your FREE mini-session with Pam here.
- Send a mama friend links to the Less Drama More Mama podcast here.
- Subscribe to get email updates on webinars and special offers here.
- Leave a review in Apple Podcasts